Our Clockwise Southampton team are looking for an assistant manager, a manager with an eye for detail and a flair for customer service who will thrive as part of our small but perfectly formed team.
We look for relationship focused managers with a background in sales, operations and service delivery. A Clockwise Assistant Manager is sales person at heart with an instinct to see things through to the end – there’s just as much satisfaction in delivering a welcome gift to your new members beautiful Clockwise office as there is in signing that next great deal. Through your team you will foster an environment that is inclusive and people centric. We place huge importance on wellbeing from both a mental and physical perspective and across our business through our Clockwise Academy, you will be given tools to develop yourself and those around you.
As assistant manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working with our member community to create interesting, engaging events
- Running a range of weekly and monthly reporting tasks, working with CRM and finance systems
- Supporting the general manager as we grow the location and prepare to take on further space in the building
- Helping to network and build our membership community in Southampton
- Getting involved in recruitment, training and supervision of colleague’s, inspiring and leading from the front
Ideally you will have experience in a hospitality, flexible office space or serviced office environment. Organised with a love of variety, you will be looking for a role where every day is different and there’s always something new to learn.
The essentials are:
- Experience in a supervisory capacity
- A track record in sales and business development
- Understanding of service delivery and management of a busy operation
If you would like to hear more about this or other opportunities with us at Clockwise then please send your CV to HR@Workclockwise.co.uk
Please note that all applicants must hold a valid right to work document.