On the edge of the Cotswolds lies a modern serviced office in Cheltenham- the next in our series of Clockwise location guides.
With a stunning roof terrace view to the natural beauty spot of Leckhampton Hill and an incredible city-centre location in the Regency spa town of Cheltenham, you might be forgiven for thinking Festival House is a swanky new hotel.
Don’t be fooled by its proximity to the rolling hills of the Cotswold countryside though, this modern serviced office on Jessop Avenue in Cheltenham’s business district is hi-tech, hi-spec, thoughtfully designed and equipped for every style of working from hot-desking to hybrid.
A collaboration between architects Cartwright Pickard and Consarc breathed new life in the 1980s edifice, creating a modern, attractive shared workspace that’s fast gaining a reputation as the best coworking space in Cheltenham- the ideal home, for work, whether starting up, scaling up or already doing big business.
Alongside its stylish interior, this attractive serviced office boasts a range of amenities including meeting rooms, event spaces, breakout areas, kitchenettes, high-speed wifi, soundproof booths and even inspiring artworks from London’s Saatchi Gallery.
The area around Festival House is just as appealing. With plenty of parking space, these shared workspace facilities are also within walking distance from both the Cheltenham Spa train station and local coach station.
Benefiting from both a rural setting and a city centre location, Clockwise Cheltenham is the best of both worlds as an office solution. There’s a wealth of venues on offer to grab a pre-work caffeine hit, a quick lunch during the working day, hold impressive business dinners with those important clients in the evening or even just enjoy a well-earned drink after work.
Here are five of our favourites-
- The Scandinavian Coffee Pod- From the ethically sourced coffee to the repurposing of the grounds, this is a proper espresso bar with a Scandinavian heart.
- The Coconut Tree- “Laidback, cheap and full of charm, the Coconut Tree captures the vivid flavour of Sri Lanka.” raves food critic Jay Rayner. Need we say more about this predominantly vegetarian and vegan temple of Sri Lankan street food?
- Everyman Theatre- This beautiful 19th-century palace of entertainment from renowned Victorian theatre designer Frank Matcham presents a wide range of productions – perfect for that post-work culture fix.
- No.3– Let executive chef Tom Rains impress your clients with the finest meats, fish and private dining rooms in Cheltenham. The location on the Royal Crescent is incredible, the Tomahawk steak is even better.
- Gin & Juice- Daytime coffee or after-work libation, Gin & Juice on the Promenade have an impressive way with a cocktail shaker and even offer 350+ types of gin. Friday night drinks are sorted.
- Cheltenham Festival- Cheltenham is the home of festivals. With over 30 taking place every single year, our home at Festival House is definitely deserving of its name. Since 1815, the most famous of them all is the hottest date in the racing calendar.
If you’re searching for a serviced office or shared workspace in Cheltenham, get in touch to find out how our range of flexible office solutions could help you find your home, for work.