Super-fast WiFi, meeting room hire, and flexible shared workspaces in London, Liverpool, Edinburgh, and beyond. Just a few reasons why coworking is the perfect solution for digital nomads.
Unless you have somehow been without any device for the last few years, you will probably have heard this term. But for the avoidance of confusion, what is a digital nomad?
According to Merriam-Webster, a digital nomad is ‘someone who performs their occupation entirely over the Internet while travelling.’
Since the pandemic, this trickle of remote workers became a tsunami, with employees from all sorts of industries leaving the traditional office behind for the freedom of the open road.
The positives to this way of working are clear – the chance to construct your perfect life, take inspiration from new cultures and places, follow the sun (or chase the winter if that’s your thing), and eliminate the need for a strict daily routine.
On the flip side, there’s a lot to be said for utilising a coworking space, whether hot desking with a day pass or sticking around for longer.
Here are just a few reasons why digital nomadism benefits heavily from some time in a shared workspace.
- Work-life separation is much easier when you’re not rolling out of the bed at your sublet and straight to the trestle table with an accompanying stool that the owner optimistically labelled as a dedicated workspace.
- The networking opportunities in a new city can be incredibly useful for your business, and we believe that there’s no better place to leverage these than in a shared workspace. Everybody is there for the same reasons, after all.
- The WiFi. Anybody who has ever worked remotely will be very familiar with the struggles of finding decent connectivity. In a coworking space, the WiFi is unlimited, secure, and most importantly high-speed – which is every digital nomad’s dream.
- Collaboration. They say two heads are better than one for a reason. Most ideas are usually made infinitely more powerful by a few different takes on them – coworking is the ideal situation for this. There is also the possibility that these casual conversations may turn into longer partnerships or even just the chance to widen your social circle in a new place.
At Clockwise, our shared workspaces are lower commitments with monthly rolling contracts and no upfront costs.
They are fully serviced and equipped with everything a digital nomad could need including:
- Reliable, fast WiFi
- 24/7 access
- Kitchenettes with free tea and coffee
- Breakout areas to meet other people
- Central locations in major cities
- Flexible options.
We even offer a day pass as one of our options, so you can have a workspace when you need it, without even a little bit of commitment.
Simply, coworking with Clockwise provides all the functionality and flexibility, simplicity and service, community and connectivity you need to make life happen just the way you want.
Get in touch to find out more about how our flexible coworking spaces can benefit your life as a digital nomad in the UK.